03 prill 2007

Simplicity should be life !!

Dunno just what to write as this is my first write up in the world where all of you can read what wanders through my mind ......

I just think every time .... wonder how my mind is able to think just all the possible things of the world !!

I was more of a secretive person once, say, long long ago. But as the saying goes "Time and tide wait for no man" and it's that time that changed me to be what I am today. OR should I say it's the people around me that influenced this development in me ?? Well, may be yes !!

So, what do I write now ??

Lemme see ... Well, I donot have anything much to say right now or probably I may want to have that emotional space to express the feelings of me. But, aaahh yes, now I just wanted to lay my hands in writing in the most open public world and probably some other day, some more things will linger around my little head and I will jump down here to scribble that .....

Love

Nuk ka komente: