04 prill 2007

A New Day

Ooohh, I'm back again. Couldn't restrain myself from the curiosity to get back to my first blog and find how it looks !! Do I need to change some words ?? Or did I actually misspell in all the emotional exitement ?? Well, whatever you call but I guess ...... naaahhh .... forget it ....

Aaahh, yes it is !! It does is this feeling of missing something when it is all new & fresh and your brain's all wanting to see it again and again until your mind is completely occupied with that new thing !! Strange ain't it ?? May be a feeling of wanting to have a look at that new thing's creation and to reform it and perhaps to modularize it and make it look more organized ???? Hmmmm .....What so ever ......

So, this another new day had been just good for me. There's been talk in the air about Kanna and I and Don and Lorraine going to SFO and I am all hyped about it. Going to be another Long Weekend plan and it had always been fun being around Don and Lorraine. One of the very few very energetic, enthusiastic and adventurous couples I have come accross. It's going to be Thursday tomorrow and we should be leaving by 4:00 PM PST and we've plans about returing back by Sunday night 'cos all have work by Monday. So, this's gotto be another fun-filled weekend ooohh ..... after that "Yosemite's" 5 day trip !!!!

So till I come back again to look at this page of mine ........ All I say is ......

Love

Nuk ka komente: